Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a Sweater!!!


This is what Will was doing while I was photographing his sweater:



He likes to chew on his socks.


He was smiley for a while. Then he was not...


So I put him on the floor and let him play with his toy cell phone. And here it is, the almost- finished project (just needs buttons!):






Details...




Obviously, still rather big for him.










Let's be honest: This is the view I will most likely be getting the next several months.


I took this as a sign that the photo shoot was over.

3 comments:

  1. oh my, he is so freaking cute! Great job on the sweater it looks awesome! He looks so cute in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He is so dang cute!! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!! The sweater looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the over the shoulder pho-to! Could be men's magazine or women's! The sweater is so cute and you should be so proud! See? Now you know you can do anything! Less than a week and I can squish and squeeze you guys all I want!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!