Well, ok, it's more of a dusty grape, but when I saw this skein, I knew I had to have it. Luckily, I found a pattern soon thereafter that will be beautiful with it and the gray and cream you see here.
In the same book, I also found this. Is this hilarious or what?! You knit a giant penguin, fill it with beads for your own kiddie beanbag chair. I think I'm going to make it for Will. It cracks me up. You could probably also knit it in white and put a red fringe on the head and make it a rooster, but I love the penguin, so that's what I'm going to do.

Congratulations! And congratulations to me---one of those lavender votes was mine.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you to have a girl! It is such a fun thing to have a little mini-me. I'm sure she will be a doll! Also, I love your color choices and that blanket looks darling. I may need to take some knitting lessons from you. I think I would enjoy knitting.
ReplyDelete