
Length: 25.25 inches (83%!!!)
Weight: 13.5 lbs (46%)
Sweetness: Off the charts

*Had her first (and hopefully last) ear infection last week.
*Daddy's girl
*Has a smile for everyone, even people who aren't looking at her
*Rolls from stomach to back (well, she's done it twice, but I'm counting it!)
*Excellent fine motor skills; grabs at everything
*Acid reflux is mostly under control
*Had her first taste of apple juice today
*Hair at the crown of her head is super long--about 3 inches--and seems to be settling into a color similar to mine
*Loves to "chat"
*Has ticklish sides, neck and thighs (oh, those thighs!)
*Likes playing with Mr. Octopus, Mr. Frog, and watching W do whatever he is doing
*Went swimming for the first time today (and I forgot my camera!)

Can you believe those eyes? Big as big and blue as blue. She's such a sweet little baby.
Oh my Heavens, she is such a sweet little cupcake!!! Girl, I gotta come by for a visit sometime, for real...I realize that's on me ;).
ReplyDeleteHer sweetness is off the charts. Only met her once and I'm in love ;)
ReplyDeleteShe looks like such a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll. Love her!
ReplyDelete