Monday, January 9, 2012

Ada, 6 months

Length: 26.25 in (78%)
Weight: 15.13 lbs (33%)

*Is suffering through her first cough. It's this awful sound, like someone is squeezing one of those annoying bike horns; it's breaks my heart, but I'm just so grateful it's not whooping cough, which I'm certain would break my heart even worse.
*Sits up well.
*Loves her GoPod and her baby doll, both of which she got for Christmas; also loves the Wii remote and will help you try to maneuver it when she sits in your lap.
*Has tried rice cereal, green beans, and sweet potatoes. She LOVES the sweet potatoes, as you can see. Has subsequently lost interest in her formula--which I hope is just temporary.
*Says "Dada"
*Is super ticklish, especially when she's sleepy.
*Loves, loves, love bath time.
*Hair is growing ever longer; it's funny to see when she remembers she has some on the top of her head. She'll sit there, pulling on it.
*Has big smiles for Dr. B, which I'm pretty sure W didn't have at this point. W had already labeled him as "the guy who looks in my ears." But then, she seems to have smiles for most men. She's a big crowd pleaser with her bashful flirtatiousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!