So, a while ago, blogspot came out with a new feature, "pages," and it's exactly like it sounds: you get to add multiple pages to your blog. So, I've decided to have a recipe page. I haven't given up on Charlynn and her quest to cook yummy things for her husband, but I've been struggling to come up with recipes that are my originals, that I feel OK about posting. So. You'll see to the right of this post in the side bar is the new slideshow. And directly beneath that, it says "pages" and underneath that, "Home" and "What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?" So, there you go. Check it out to find what I've been cooking lately. Which leads me to believe I'm going to have to start taking pictures of what I cook. So... let's hope I make really pretty food. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oooh... that ziti does sound naughty... LOL!
ReplyDeleteOooooo I like it! Can we also ask you cooking questions? Such as, why was it necessary for me to disolve a tsp of baking soda in a tsp of milk, when all of the other dry ingredients were wisked together as usual? (I was making AMAZING pumpkin choc chip cookies by the way!) I just thought it was an odd thing to do...
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't remember Shelley. Can you ask her what brand she is going with? I would L-O-V-E to know. Thanks!
ReplyDelete