Monday, June 28, 2010
The New 'Do
So.... I was playing around with the new blogger templates today and changed mine to one that I was NOT at all crazy about...and have spent hours trying to figure out how to get it back to what it was. I couldn't. As mentioned in an earlier post, my computer skills leave something to be desired. Ahem. So I figured I'd try working with the new template system, not against it. And voila! Isn't this the cutest? As soon as I learned how to manipulate the new templates, I fell in love. Hard. So, this is the background for a while, but... I'll probably change it. As in, frequently. Because there were so many cute things to choose from! So. A new background for every mood. Congratulations to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!