TODAY ONLY, people can write blogs, "like" Lose For Good on Facebook, or comment on a blog post (like this one!) about the Lose For Good campaign. For every "like" they receive, or for every blog post like this one, for every comment left on this blog, Weight Watchers will donate money toward this Lose For Good challenge. So, go ahead! Leave me a comment. And if you're interested in getting involved in other ways, you can visit this Lose For Good link.
I've lost 5 lbs (yay!) on WW in the last couple of months. They're a great organization, so get involved!
Yay! I've never heard of this before - what a great way to raise money! :) And I'm glad WW is working for you - I've actually thought about joining or at least attending a meeting to see if it would help me learn how to eat better, or at least understand better what's good and bad for me.
ReplyDeleteWho-hoo Becca! Does it cost money to join WW?
ReplyDeleteRight now they're having a special. Buy one month, get the second free. That's if you want to do the whole she-bang with meetings and stuff (which I really recommend). I think if you want to do online only, it's super cheap--$5/month or something.
ReplyDeleteI've only been doing it a couple months, but it's totally changed the way I eat, and really opening my eyes to just how much exercise it takes to work off a no-bake cookie... ;)
In my area, they have a special meeting that people can bring small children to. It's been a lifesaver.
I did WW a couple of years ago online (never could get out of the house for the meetings with the kids schedules) and I think that it was more like $20/month. But it could be cheaper now.....
ReplyDeletecommenting for charity
ReplyDelete