Here are some recent pics from my phone:



Some bits about this little guy:
*Loves to spit, thanks to Madagascar, which he calls "way, way" (Move It, Move It)
*"Punkin, punkin!" (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown) is probably his favorite show ever. Half the day he wanders around talking about "Punkin, punkin." We're trying to get a good video; it cracks us up every time.
*Loves to clean up. If he finds a wipe or a dish towel, he begins wiping down whatever surface is nearest.
*Has an extensive vocabulary for his age, though half of what he says only Chris and I can understand.
*Loves to sing from the primary children's songbook.
*Has loved seeing Grandma Tingey, Grandma Higgs, and Pop-Pop all within the last few weeks.
We spent Chris's fall break in WA with my parents; I've got some great pics but want to edit them first. It was a great trip. Chris and I are so lucky to have come from such amazing families.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!