Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Autumn Time!


I love autumn time. The ONLY thing I dislike about it is the fact that winter is right around the corner. As we speak, it's snowing outside. Yuck and yuck. I love autumn-type things, though: roasting vegetables, apple cider, changing leaf colors, sweaters/jackets/long-sleeved t's, the crisp air. Most invigorating.

This year we spent fall break up in Washington with my parents. We (me and Chris) celebrated our birthdays there, and got to take Will to a farm/pumpkin patch. I haven't been to a place like this since I was little. Heaps of fun. Will loved it, and his favorite new word is pumpkin, pronounced "punkin."








On the flight home, I peeked out the window as we were landing, and found that sections of the Great Salt Lake had turned a vibrant pink. Wild, huh?

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh becca, he just gets cuter every day...ps fall is my favorite time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do agree that autumn rocks. but i wouldn't mind the snow so much, we never get that stuff around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!