Friday, November 5, 2010


The Giants won the World Series. There was MUCH rejoicing in our home.

Will was a skeleton for Halloween, but as he is in constant motion, this was the best I got.

He has started a new phase; I'm not really sure what to call it, but is entails him stripping off all the clothes he knows how. This is was he looks like some days when the mood strikes him right:

And lastly, for more than a month now, at least one person in this household has been ill. I THINK we're starting to come out of it. But for a while, we all felt like this:

2 comments:

  1. is that his shirt around his waist?! What a cute, funny kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those half dressed pictures of Will make me laugh!! He is a cutie! Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!