Monday, January 3, 2011

Blue or Lavender?


While pregnant with Will, undoubtedly my favorite bit of "nesting" preparation was knitting his baby blankets. I taught myself how to knit cables, and was very happy with this result:



I'm starting to get antsy about knitting for #2. I just want to go and buy yarn and look at patterns already! Plus, pregnancy exhaustion mostly keeps me on the couch. It's nice to have something to keep myself productive, something to justify all those Bones episodes I'll be watching. But at 14 weeks, I probably won't be having my ultrasound for another month. Buying yarn right now is futile. All I can do is daydream about the possibilities. I can't wait to know if we are having a boy or a girl. So, what do you think? Will I be buying blue or lavender? I thought it would be fun to do a poll. So, vote! Let me know what your guess is!

6 comments:

  1. lavender? But really I have no idea. haha. I think you guys have the cutest little boy. So I bet a little girl would be beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the announcement - congratulations! That's great news. I'm going to add another vote for lavender. That may just be because we're expecting a baby girl in February, so I've got girl on the brain. Either way, I know Will is going to be an awesome big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE ON EARTH HAVE I BEEN????????? Congratulations Chirs, Becca, and Willl!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. What great news! I can't believe I haven't heard. I need to check the blogs more often!!!! sheesh!!!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, my heart skipped a beat b/c I thought the blue blanket pic was announcing that y'all are having another boy :)! I squealed then realized I'd jumped the gun. Hmm... I'm thinking a dark lavendar, just b/c that would still be a versatile choice and I know you love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you two. I am going with lavendar and have you got on Ravelry.com tons of patterns, most of them free. I spend way too much time on there dreaming about the next project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm....I'll go with Blue :) Beautiful knitting skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!