Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas 2010


So, I'm finally getting (some of) my ducks in a row and posting about Christmas. We have lots more pictures on my real camera, but this video I took on my phone, and since it was the highlight of the trip for me (well, probably all of us!), I figured I'd post this first. Will had so much fun playing with his cousins on this trip. Splashing in the bathtub, feeding the ducks, watching shows and lots and LOTS of playing with toys. It was so fun to see his little personality come out in full force while playing with his cousins. And I loved all the girl-talk with my mother- and sisters-in-law. So lucky to be part of this family.

I'm hoping this video posts correctly. I haven't been able to figure out how to post videos on this blog since getting our Mac. Blogger doesn't seem to recognize any of the formats I try to use. If you have any insights on the matter, PLEASE, feel free to leave a comment. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!