Everyone says that time goes by so quickly with kids, that they grow up so quickly, etc. The first few days after giving birth, I thought about this theory and thought people were crazy and was praying for time to go by more quickly; so I could finally get past this getting-up-3-times-in-the-middle-of-the-night phase. Then once I got the hang of nursing and now that Chris is getting up to put Will back to bed after I nurse him at night, I'm getting a lot more sleep and having a much better experience as a new mom. And now, yes, it does seem like time goes by super quickly. I can't believe Will is a month old! He's starting to grow (growing out of some of his clothes, even!) and much to my satisfaction, gaining weight. I'm loving that his legs get a little chubbier every day. And I'm also loving that he's hit the one-month mark his pediatrician put on him for staying out of public places and germs. So here's the photo gallery from the past several days...
This was Will's first full outfit. He wore it for an outing with me, Chris and Granny Janny. He is one studly dude!
Auntie Tiffany and Grandma Tingey came for a visit to meet little Will and go to the BYU Women's Conference. Here Will and cousin Henry are meeting each other for the first time!

Tiffany and Henry
Will and Grandma Tingey. This is the expression he gets whenever he's getting burped. For some reason, he hates being burped, and he gets this worried expression on his face.
Will's first Sunday at church. He's wearing a sweater vest from his Granny Janny. There's actually an entire suit to go along with the sweater vest, but the other parts are still too big. I apologize for the plethora of pictures to follow, but I just thought he looked so handsome this day that it just needed to be documented from every angle and expression. :)
This is my favorite picture this week. It's like he's saying, "Power to the people!"
Chris woke up one morning to find the squishy laying contently in his crib. He took this pic.
Just as I was writing this blog, little Will made a big doodie in his diaper. So I went to change him. Then he peed all over himself. Since we were going to bathe him tonight anyway, we decided to go ahead and do it now. He didn't cry at all until I went to go get the camera!
Poor little guy! Of course, he was so upset that when we got him out of the tub and were putting lotion on him, he peed all over himself again. His tub is pretty cool. It's shaped like a whale! This was his second bath in it.




















I love all the pics and his burping face! Keep them coming. I'm glad the nursing is getting better. Is the dark blue cable knit blanket the one that you made? If so, or even if it isn't, it is really cute.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Gwen hates the lotioning part, too. (Luckily, our new apartment has heating lamps for light fixtures, and it's nice and cozy.) Are you doing baby massage?
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie! Looks like y'all are having fun being parents! :)
ReplyDeleteOH, Becca!!! The little squishy is simply charming! A true super model :)Thanks for posting the pictures!
ReplyDelete