Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We Love our Bums!


Thanks to Dad for providing me and Will with out necessary gear to cheer on our Bums at Dodger stadium this August. I learned on Sunday that Brigham Young once said, "True blue, through and through..."



Lately we've been going to the concerts at the Brigham Young park just a couple blocks away. Tuesday and Friday evenings a band comes and plays for free to whoever wants to listen.



Will and I like to get there early and save spots for our other friends who join us there. Last night Chris's buddy Kirk (that's human-Kirk, not cat-Kirk) joined us and we were talking about how we miss our friends the Spivas and wish they could have been there enjoying the music with us. Every week there's a different band with a different sort of flavor. Once it was a group doing Broadway songs; last night it was bluegrass (yay!) and next week it's music from the Pacific Islands. So, anyway, while we were waiting for everyone else to show up, Will and I decided to take some pics:







Also, last night at bath time he was just so stinkin' cute I had to get some nekkid shots. I don't think babies can actually be naked--they're nekkid. :)




3 comments:

  1. I love a nekkid baby. I think her nekkid bum is cute with all its squishy dimples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, we miss you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Gilmore Girl reference you snuck in there :) These pictures are so funny! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!