Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Under Construction


Anyone who visits this site regularly or not is aware that I'm constantly changing my blog background, layout, colors, etc. It's not that I'm never satisfied; but my mood changes. For example, SLC has been under a gray cloud for what feels like months now. I've never had overcast weather affect me this way before. Maybe it's also because I've also been wearing my glasses again full-time for the first time since jr. high and I can't shake the fact that I'm constantly looking through something. In any case, the last few weeks have just felt downright gloomy. I cannot change the weather. I cannot paint the walls of my dwelling. But I CAN change my blog decor to fit my fancy, and that gray-blue scheme simply had to go. Mama needs sunshine. So if I don't post again for the next few days, it's because I'm working on a little bit of fancy to brighten up my digital space.

And here's a little bit of my homemade sunshine to brighten you up in the meantime:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!