Friday, February 26, 2010

Voila!

How do you like? Lately I've been inspired by the plain, bright, white backgrounds of some of the craft/cooking blogs I've been looking at lately. And I was indeed inspired by McKell for the picture collage (which turned out to be extremely simple to do, though of course, with my lack of computer skills, I ended up making it much harder than necessary). I like the simple look of it. By the way, if anyone reads any fun home decor blogs, send the URL my way. :)

Chris taught Will a new skill. You can ask Will, "What does a dog say?" and Will will howl. Too cute. Also, this boy is singing, dancing, and taking steps. Too much fun. Love, love, love my little guy! (And my big buy, but you know, our parents read this blog, so that's all I'll say about that.)

1 comment:

  1. yo.
    thanks for your comment. i get nervous sometimes when i talk a lot of my opinions. i should try that pasta, sound delish. as far as the fruits and veggies go, it is more about the chemicals they use when they grow them. pesticides, ect. stuff to make them grow big and fast. but anyway, change the format to minima stretch and it won't be so cramped. let me know if i can help more :) looks great by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!