Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thankful, a Little Late

I really wanted to write a Thanksgiving "thankful" post, but everything I was thankful for would have been a dead giveaway for what I wasn't ready to announce just yet. But since you now all know anyway, here's my thankful list for 2010. And it's must be said these things are obviously after more serious things like my family, my testimony, my Savior, and my ability to bear life at all:

*Tums
*Ginger ale (the real deal; none of this Canada Dry business)
*Humidifiers
*Apples, apples, and more apples (they are proving to be my magic nausea antidote)
*Tylenol PM, and the dear, dear nurse who told me it was safe to take it while with child
*The movie Australia. Found it on sale at Target on Black Friday. Don't know exactly why this movie is calling to me at this particular point in time, but there you go. Something about it makes me feel better.
*The fact that my nausea this time around seems to be mostly controllable
*So far, no migraines like I got in the 1st and 2nd trimester last time

3 comments:

  1. I am so SO glad you're doing better during this pregnancy! I don't know why I thought of it, but a few weeks ago Tim and I were doing sealings and I thought back to when we would go with the Ensign Ward EQ. During one of our trips you had to step out and after you left Chris said, "She's pregnant" with the BIGGEST smile on his face. It was just a sweet moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful son of yours is adorable. I think I feel a girl coming next though. :) We miss you guys. I've been thinking about the ensign ward a lot lately. Our group was such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon!!!! So you can actually enjoy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!