Friday, October 21, 2011

Birthday Week 2011

Mine and Chris's birthdays are just five days apart. And for a couple years now--since I discovered the novelty of the birthday freebie--the weeks surrounding our birthdays have become a mega-celebration. Seriously, folks, if you live near any of these businesses, sign up for their email clubs; they e-mail infrequently and you get heaps of freebies around birthday time. Or consider opening a junk account just for these kinds of e-mails. This year some of the free meals/treats we enjoyed were at:

*Benihana
*Baskin-Robbins
*Rodizio Grill
*Noodles & Co.
*Red Robin

But anyway, this post is not a dedication to the birthday freebie. We had such a fun, crazy week, with all the going out and redecorating projects at home. Chris probably felt like his fall break wasn't much of a break, but I think he enjoyed himself all the same. Since he's not big on cake, on his birthday we had celebratory root beer floats:

(W decided to help Chris eat his root beer float.)




(Then he decided to help me eat mine.)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I will have to sign up for the birthday freebie!!...But I'm betting those root beer floats were just as yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!