1-Lose Pregnancy Weight: Let's just say we're working on it. I've probably already worked out more in '10 than '09 so that's some form of progress.
2- Write in my journal once a month: Well, I guess this one is shot for the year! My last entry was December 2, 2009. Can I count this one as kept if I write an entry today about what happened in January? What do you think?
3-Go somewhere (anywhere) I've never been before: FULFILLED! I meant this in the loosest of terms, and therefore when I went to check out the new Fresh Market and when Chris took me to Vienna Bistro, this was technically cross-offable. So while I'm feeling good about having something finished for the year, I'd like to see if I can keep this one in a more exciting way. I mean, I don't see Phuket in my future anytime soon, but I'll settle for Thanksgiving Point or the Children's Museum.
4-Finally read Shogun and The Hunt for Red October: Haven't even started. My turn to host the Terrace Falls Book Club has come around again for February, and I haven't even started THAT (which by the way is Jane Austen's Persuasion, so if you have any interesting conversation topics, you just leave me a comment!).
5-Keep at least one of these resolutions: See #3. I'll no longer be reporting on this resolution. Ha! That means TWO resolutions successful! Of course, they're the easiest ones, so the real work is yet to come.
What about you? Are you a New Year's Resolution sort of person? What was the BEST resolution you ever made (and kept)? Mine was to sing EVERY hymn that was assigned in church. I'd gotten in a bad habit of just not singing when I didn't feel like it. So I made a resolution to sing whatever hymns were up for singing even if I didn't know them. It wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be, and I actually learned to follow the alto line pretty well.
Are you still sneaking bananas up your sleeve for a sacrament snack? hehe.. Great job on your resolutions, I don't think I set any...
ReplyDelete